Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to design circular patch microstrip antenna using ie3d software

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant bhardwaj

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please give me parameters by which i can design circular patch antenna by using ie3d software satisfying all parameters

it is very very simple in designing circular patch in ie3d.
you need the dielectric constant, its height,
and i think you are new to antenna so you should study "balanis" 1st learn basic things and after you will definately get help here on edaboard.
i can easily help you in about IE3D because i have good command on it.
regards

hi vishal
thx for reply
my query is that i am trying to design circular patch microstrip antenna using ie3d simulator.i am entering values of
top surface
dielectric const.
loss tangent
circle radius
but could not get appropriate graphs of s prameter ,y,z,vswr etc
i hve no more time .so please provide the valuer of circular patch dimension and various
contant.if u have ever tried for cirular patch .as u said u have good command on it.i am new on it.and also referring balanis
thank u

1st tell me are you working on any research paper? if you are then please attached that paper here and if you are referring any paper then tell me what type of feeding you are using for your circular patch, coaxial or microstrip feeding.
i can not help you with only these parameters dielectric constant, loss tangent and radius?
or you can attach your file also so that i can check it.

hi vishal
thx for reply
my query is that i am trying to design circular patch microstrip antenna using ie3d simulator.i am entering values of
top surface
dielectric const.
loss tangent
circle radius
but could not get appropriate graphs of s prameter ,y,z,vswr etc
i hve no more time .so please provide the valuer of circular patch dimension and various
contant.if u have ever tried for cirular patch .as u said u have good command on it.i am new on it.and also referring balanis
thank u

have you completed with making circular patch? actually i am also making the same and i am not getting correct responses. i need ur help that too urgently. pls help if you can.
i took the radius as 22mm, dielectric constant = 4.4, loss tangent = 0.02, height = 1.6mm.

- - - Updated - - -

pls help me too as u have command on the software. i am designing a circular patch on 10.0 version of ie3d. but the responses are not coming fruitful. i took the radius = 22mm, dielectric constant = 4.4, loss tangent = 0.02, height= 1.6mm.
also i want to know how to select the length and width of the microstrip feed line.
pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back