Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to design analog low pass filter for vlsi design

Status
Not open for further replies.

fareast

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone explain to me the steps or stages to design a low-pass filter for vlsi design?i really dont have any idea.as far as im concerned,calculation is not suitable for layout design.then,how do i determine the resistors and capacitors value?what is the different between the practical filter circuit and a circuit for vlsi design?

Re: how to design low pass filter for vlsi design

there is not different between the goal of the RC filter, but in term of vlsi the cap and resistor must be internally build...the consideration to get the value of the frequency that we wanted.

input frequency factor is vital

cap can be build by two metal gap and resistor can be build using poly

how to design low pass filter for vlsi design

you can design both the resistor and capacitor with mosfects.
i think u know that.
calcualtion will be suitable for layout.
you can calcualte by taking the factors of length and width of the mosfet layout.

Maybe other selections, such as digital filter? sc filter?

thnx guys,it really helps me.if there is other problem,i'll ask again.thnx...:D

how to design low pass filter for vlsi design

digital filter is helpfull and easy performance,any MCU can do this,and no other circuit is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back