Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a radial series stub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akedar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some basic papers or some good material on how to design radial series stub

can anybody help me

Re: radial stub

This design element is often part of todays microwave design/simulation programs such as Agilent ADS, etc.

You will find a lot of articles and information on the Internet using Google search for "radial stub".

Indeed find some software that can do 2,5 D electromagnetic simulation and you can optimize the structure. The wider the stub at the end, the bigger the bandwidth but the length should be adjusted likewise. Therefore simulation is the best option.

I knew I had seen this recently in one of my books.

Take a look at Rainee Simons, "Coplanar Waveguide Circuits, Components, and Systems". Several variations are discussed. Wadell, "transmission Line Design Handbook" has a little more info.

VSWR is right ..... stfw. Lot's of references there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back