Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a loadcell (from the mechanic side)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myid123456

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends.
I know it is strange to ask this question here but I did not know where should I ask it.

I have to design a loadcell I know the electronic side(strain guage, full bridge, ADC,...) but I know nothing about the mechanic side. can you help me in any way. any document, paper, ebook,.... any thing whould bee useful.

thank you very much

Re: designing a loadcell

loadcell? used in scale, may be I could help you. you could contact me

There are readymade transducers available in the market, which converts pressure in to corresponding voltage. Check it out...

there are already made load cell in the market if you really needit but if you want to build, here is a guide;
1. construct your already gotten circuitry for the loadcell; adc, weigh bridge, analog amplifer, filter and circuit.
2 get a weight measuring instrument e.g your bathroom weight scale , strip off the whole component and leave only the sprig balance system and then decide what to do :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.