Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

??: How to design a header interface in Eagle PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchumpanebre

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Quick ?, hopefully. What I am currently doing is designing a pcb to interface several devices, an IMU, a blackfin controller, and an adc. Do I need to make a library for the IMU and the ADC and add them to the design of the microcontroller? Or do I actually need to draw the pin headers for the two devices? If so, do I need to make a library?? I already have the design for the micocontroller. All i am asking is how to put the headers of the other 2 devices in the design. thx.[/quote]

Quick ?, hopefully. What I am currently doing is designing a pcb to interface several devices, an IMU, a blackfin controller, and an adc. Do I need to make a library for the IMU and the ADC and add them to the design of the microcontroller? Or do I actually need to draw the pin headers for the two devices? If so, do I need to make a library?? I already have the design for the micocontroller. All i am asking is how to put the headers of the other 2 devices in the design. thx.

Yes, you need to make library parts for you IMU, Backfin controller, and ADC. You may or may not need to design pin headers - there are many parts in the EAGLE supplied libraries. BTW, there is an EAGLE newsgroup (see www.cadsoft.de).

-Dave Pollum
(I'm a freelance designer of PCBs using EAGLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back