Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to define lumped port in double slot antenna in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniakhan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,
i am just trying to make double slot antenna on sillicon substrate by hfss,when i do validation check i got msg port has no terminals deined onit,i am a new one in using hfss and doing antenna desiging,can anybody help me whats problem with it and also how to define a lumped porti have attach my cpw double slot with this post,.may be this design is not very good but i am trying to improve it plz help me

Attachments

• cpw double slot antenna.RAR
    22.5 KB · Views: 92

Any reason you're using a lumped port?
i dont have any specific reason for using lumped port but as i am making plannar antenna so in most literature relating hfss i found they prefer to use lumped port therefore i select it

i dont have any specific reason for using lumped port but as i am making plannar antenna so in most literature relating hfss i found they prefer to use lumped port therefore i select it

That's funny, I've found the opposite. Honestly, I'm not sure how to do it with lumped, but I know a wave port will do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back