Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] How to create your own webpage for the PIC32 ethernet starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

czabhinav

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I have a PIC32 Ethernet Starter kit and I am doing its ethernet programming. I have downloaded the TCP/IP demo code and it is working fine. I am able to open the **broken link removed** website and even controlling on board led's from the website.

Now I want to make my own website and then make a code for it so that i can access it using pic32 ethernet starter kit. I am cool in making basic web pages but dont know how to do its coding in pic32 ethernet starter kit. I want to make a web application so that I can control on board leds from website . I have searched a lot about it on google but everything is bit confusing.

Does anyone have any experience in this. Please help. Thanks.!

Hi

If you look at the example that comes with this kit, you can see that PIC is working as a web server. Basically it accepts html commands and replays to TCP GET request on PORT 80 with html code that represents web page. So your task is to make the PIC to replay to GET requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back