Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create web pages for Embedded Web Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtronix

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to create web server for micro controller based system. I need help to get started with making page and map page variable in code.

I have seen TI TM4C1294 examples but in that if any changes needed in web page then it is very complicated to add and modify.

Anybody know any other GUI based utility or any other easy way to make embedded server??

In shorts, for almost every webserver based starter kit you get, the demo code for updating displayed parameters on the page ( e.g status of analog or digital sensors ) will be made by changing some value on the HTML label marker in ASCII format. Prior to getting introduced with the the TM4C1294 kit, it would be very important to deep a little with the HTML syntax.

i wont one for LPC1768. i tried implementing Texas TMC4129 example in lpc1768 worked for while but it just lets add me 26 parameter if you add more it fails.

and other what u suggest to use SSI or Javascript ??

i have used TM4c129, its freeRTOS example is really good and uses CGI-SSI.
you should to use makfsfile.exe utility to convert html page to HEX code, it helps lot, HTML page is very easy to update.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back