Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create pulses for IR2110 H bridge resonant inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_85_

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want to create pulses for IR2110 driver mosfet. I don't want to use any microcontroler. Maybe time 555 or TL494 but I don't know how to connect them on the right way.
Thanks

Any amplifier with gain >1 and phase shift of 0 or 360 deg like inverter (180) plus 180 deg LC shift in parallel mode used in feedback with s series resistor to reduce input clamp diode current. like 1K. Any buffered CMOS gate inverter will do with some high resistance like 10 Mohm feedback to bias the duty cycle at 50%. Use power transistors as required. ....... /.... Otherwise simple pulse clock is a Schmitt input gate with R feedback to input with input cap to ground (astable clock) This can be variable F with C and duty cycle with input bias R. Like Hex invertor Schmitt inputs.

Thanks for replying, have u got any circuit about that? TL494 is common for the pulses ?

Can i create High and Low pulses for my driver with this component with a simple circuit?

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

what about the dead time...?

---------- Post added at 03:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 ----------

what about the dead time...?

This is just a clock. You can choose a general purpose High Side driver, Low Side, totem pole or H bridge totem pole driver for special purposes such as motor driver. Dead time depends on what you need. First define what you are attempting to control, details of load, supply , power etc then go research what has already been done.

Ok, thanks a lot. Which program do u use? I use multisim 11.0. I create the driver IR2110 but I am not sure if is correct. How can I test it? ( If u know and using the same program). Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.