Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create multilayer board using Orcad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithr

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am working on orcad 9 .If anyone explain, how to create multilayer board using Orcad. I have done only 2 layer board till now .
So pls provide me data regarding how the layers (plane) , inner layers should be enabled.

Thanks in advance
ranji

Re: Multilayer Board

Refer some good books or material. Understand background of it before jumping to actual design.

Re: Multilayer Board

Hi,

First of all read some good books,you can look out for information about layer stackup,prepeg,core material,controlled impedance etc,try in h**p//www.ultracad.com r visit site called bethesignal.com by eric bogatic...

He has explained very well,once you know purpose of multilayers,then working on any PCB SOFTWARE will be cakewalk for you.Hope this will you...

Regards

Rame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back