Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About conservation of energy.

What about the conservation of energy?
I can't answer if you dson't tell me what you're talking about.

jack

You asked "How to create energy?". I understand you want to know the truth about the law of conservation of energy. So I gave you a hint: analyze special relativity theory. Chances are you will discover the truth.

You asked "How to create energy?". I understand you want to know the truth about the law of conservation of energy. So I gave you a hint: analyze special relativity theory. Chances are you will discover the truth.

Ah I see.

If you are going to respond to a long thread you need to quote a section
you are responding to. Otherwise your response will have no context.
It also helps to read through the thread before replying so you
know who said what.

Whoever started the thread and asked the original question could be long gone.

jack

It seems like a very general topic as the present invites all kinds confessions, religious fundamentalism as well as scientifical heresy. Obviously it's inevitable, also some lack of reference to the original question. htg however is referring to the orignal question, but doesn't uncover the concept behind his comment (about truth and "lies" in modern physics).

After reading this thread in it's entirety and watching or reading all of the inserted links and videos, I've concluded that I will continue converting mass to energy for my own uses until a viable alternative is available.

Okay, the part about reading everything might have been an exaggeration.:evil:

Guys,

I note that nobody here had spoke about overunity.
It is possible remove energy from vacum ( from magnetic dipoles ).

At first sight, seems like creation of energy, but the true is that it is supplied for Sun, that generate it innequelity.
Unnafortunatelly, this subject is avoided by academic professionals and ridiculed.

In fact, the majior part of researchers, don´t have any knowledge concerning science involved.
More informations, here :

Free Energy

+++

"postulation of conservation of energy" has nothing to do with the creation of energy, because it itself starts with "Energy can neither be created nor be .... bla bla bla"

Last edited:

energy has 4 dimensions though, not 3. so when i see a light bulb turn on i know energy is being transformed from electrical to light & heat, with no loss (i.e. can not be destroyed). so this is an example of 3 dimensions of energy.

but energy also exists in TIME too, and you can transform energy between 3D world (mass) and also time (as the forth dimension).

best example, how does the electron perform work without any observable input energy? is energy being "created"? the electron spins and spins! that's kinetic energy!! the electron bounces off other electrons and transfers momentum as energy ! what!! but that can not be. it can only work mathematically if energy can be conserved in 4-space (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis, time).

E = m*C^2 so you see in this equation that energy is relatable to time

but us humans only live in 3D world. we have no vision of the 4-th dimension, our eyes only process very fast snap shots, they do not even perceive time properly. only our brains do, but that's another story. so we are quick to judge conservation of energy must be in 3D only. but in fact it is in 4D, just we can not see it and thus dismiss it easily.

so where was i ... oh yes.. i agree, energy can not be created or destroyed - but i add that we are talking about 4D energy. i take you back to the electron argument. is the electron a perpetual motion machine!? no, but how you can explain it with your theory. it is impossible. only way is to expand your definition of conservation of energy to 4D. it is possible to transfer energy directly from time to mass (from an area you can not see to an area you CAN see) as electrons do this perpetually & naturally.

[--long story archived--]
[...]note that i say potential energy, not specifically "voltage" because a voltage implies that you have a reference where a potential does not. you do not want the reference, you do not need GROUND in your electronic circuits (well, you do if you follow ohms law). try looking up maxwell's first edition book "treatist of electrical theory" and you will see no such thing as ground. you see the flow of current as a by-product (something you do NOT want). most importantly, you see OPEN and dissipative with their environment equations & circuits.

ok.. this is getting long winded. anyway... do your homework, build the machines, see what there is to see FOR YOURSELF. you will be surprised.

Mr.Cool
I must admit, not much of what you're saying makes much sense to me... :? (it might be because I’m too anchored to my own "3D” little world.)

Still, you talk about some concepts and phenomena like you’ve experienced them first hand (see the above quote). Have you?

Since you don’t perceive time (to quote another post), certainly you won’t mind the time spent in talking about some of your experiences, maybe even sharing the plans for such “a machine” and give a skeptic like me the chance to be surprised.

I’ll try to keep my mind open, don’t knock :eek:|
Arthur

energy has 4 dimensions though, not 3. so when i see a light bulb turn on i know energy is being transformed from electrical to light & heat, with no loss (i.e. can not be destroyed). so this is an example of 3 dimensions of energy.

but energy also exists in TIME too, and you can transform energy between 3D world (mass) and also time (as the forth dimension).

best example, how does the electron perform work without any observable input energy? is energy being "created"? the electron spins and spins! that's kinetic energy!! the electron bounces off other electrons and transfers momentum as energy ! what!! but that can not be. it can only work mathematically if energy can be conserved in 4-space (x-axis, y-axis, z-axis, time).

E = m*C^2 so you see in this equation that energy is relatable to time

but us humans only live in 3D world. we have no vision of the 4-th dimension, our eyes only process very fast snap shots, they do not even perceive time properly. only our brains do, but that's another story. so we are quick to judge conservation of energy must be in 3D only. but in fact it is in 4D, just we can not see it and thus dismiss it easily.

so where was i ... oh yes.. i agree, energy can not be created or destroyed - but i add that we are talking about 4D energy. i take you back to the electron argument. is the electron a perpetual motion machine!? no, but how you can explain it with your theory. it is impossible. only way is to expand your definition of conservation of energy to 4D. it is possible to transfer energy directly from time to mass (from an area you can not see to an area you CAN see) as electrons do this perpetually & naturally.

In Reality there is no such phenomenon called "Time". It's just a Human "Notion". Humans relate "Moments" with each other which they called "Time". When someone says "I reach office at 9:30 am", that person is really saying that "When sun raises at a specific degree with respect to the rotation of earth , i reach office".
But what if earth stops rotating ? or That person lives in a place where sun shows up after Months ? well, the Humans just don't compare the "Macro" World but Also The "Micro" World, so Human still say "When a specific Atom makes certain amount of frequency , i reach office".

So how this notion of "Time" popped in ?

There are infinite moments happen in the universe. Each and every moment hosts "Changes" and those changes happen in "Sequence" which means , in a specific Moment changes happen One after Another.

For example : Life is a big Moment which is divided in several Small Moments. Each and every Moment hosts Changes in Sequence. When u Move ur hand from one place to another, that whole phenomenon is a "Moment", and the "Change" happed in that Moment is the "position of the hand", which happed in sequence "From previous position to Another Position".

Since Humans feel the changes, they have started to compare the moments with each other, which brought the "Notion" of time.

Boy, this discussion is getting deeper by the "Moment"! (...or was it a "Sequence"?)
So, since time is just a human construct, do you mean that without human observers "sequences" of events and "changes" could completely stop happening or happen in both directions (such as a broken cup reassembling itself to a brand new one)?
Or what do you mean exaclty?

So, since time is just a human construct, do you mean that without human observers "sequences" of events and "changes" could completely stop happening or happen in both directions (such as a broken cup reassembling itself to a brand new one)?

Time is an abstract concept. Events occur whether they are seen or not.
This particular universe procedes in sequence. And accelerates due to gravity. External gravity. We're just a bubble in the froth (not foam). The best use for string is in the manufacture of mops and science fiction based careers.

:twisted:

jack

Thanks jack, I thought so too, but I was referring to my_book’s post above. I just wanted some more details on his view.

On the other hand I think we must all agree that our biggest problem is communication. We would probably agree (or at least understand each other) on many more things if we didn’t need to put words on these [abstract] concepts. Converting thoughts into language (which for many of us is not even native) is like a full frontal lobotomy. No wonder everything might sounds like rubbish in other ears.

One says time is a human construct. Another says it’s just entropy. You say it’s abstract (well, dah), but we can only say words designed to express things we experience in our mortal, daily lives. We can’t actually express innermost thoughts/feelings/concepts/believes unless we find a better way of doing it (which I think we should be able, given that we all have psychokinetic abilities; but that’s just the seed for another debate).

We could debate forever but we’ll eventually end up discussing terminology without actually exchanging any insight.
So, I think, what I’m trying to say is, let’s just quit trying altogether. (I’ll probably regret saying that.)

Arthur

PS: apropos energy: Relativity Powers Your Car Battery

Last edited:

Thanks jack, I thought so too, but I was referring to my_book’s post above. I just wanted some more details on his view.

On the other hand I think we must all agree that our biggest problem is communication. We would probably agree (or at least understand each other) on many more things if we didn’t need to put words on these [abstract] concepts. Converting thoughts into language (which for many of us is not even native) is like a full frontal lobotomy. No wonder everything might sounds like rubbish in other ears.

One says time is a human construct. Another says it’s just entropy. You say it’s abstract (well, dah), but we can only say words designed to express things we experience in our mortal, daily lives. We can’t actually express innermost thoughts/feelings/concepts/believes unless we find a better way of doing it (which I think we should be able, given that we all have psychokinetic abilities; but that’s just the seed for another debate).

We could debate forever but we’ll eventually end up discussing terminology without actually exchanging any insight.
So, I think, what I’m trying to say is, let’s just quit trying altogether. (I’ll probably regret saying that.)

Arthur

First of all, if people in the past would have "Quited" then u would have never been able to enjoy the current technology which u r doing so.
And if people in the Present "Quit" then u wont see any new technology and "insight".

It doesn't matter if its "Rubbish" (every learning starts with "rubbish", Remember the very first "Transistor" ?) or not, what really matters is that we need to keep on using our "Brains" and a time will come when we will be start making "Master piece".

The fact is that, i am so excited to get responses to "How to create energy ?" that i feel a bit close to it's "solution" (which may or may not be too far). I am very happy that people really want to explore the universe to know its hidden secrets.

And u want some more details ?

Ok :)

"Time" is really a comparison of "Moments" as i already said.
We see changes all around us, and we compare them with one another.

How ?
Consider a Race between "A" and "B". B wins A by 1.3 seconds. So what really happened ? and Where is the Comparison in it ?

The earth is divided into 24 parts which represent hours, each of those parts is further divided into 60 parts which represents Minutes which are further divided into 60 parts which represent Seconds. So that 1.3 seconds means that When the "A" could reach the finish line after B, the 1.3 second"th" part of the "Earth" crossed the "Sun".
So the "Moment" of "A" reaching to the finish line after "B" is actually being "Compare" to the "Moment" of a Part of the Earth Crossing the Sun.
We also Compare the Activity of Atoms as well, which brought "Atomic clock".

If we would have been in Jupiter instead of Earth then We would have been Comparing the Parts of Jupiter Crossing the Sun with the Race.

it depends on wat kind of energy u are creating...
light,sound,heat etc
few of those are possible 8) to create from trasnfor,ming other form of energy.

First of all, if people in the past would have "Quited" then u would have never been able to enjoy the current technology which u r doing so.
And if people in the Present "Quit" then u wont see any new technology and "insight".
[...]
I knew this would come, that's how I knew I would regret involving myself. Yet here I do it again and I hate me for not being able to contain myself and stay aside...
But I think your argument against quitting is a bit flawed. This is a very inefficient way of making progress. For every useful “insight” you get loads of nonsense and off-topic mambo-jumbo. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that just having wild ideas and asking controversial questions is “thinking outside the box” or that that is doing any good to humanity.
Although you might be inclined to take shortcuts and just find “The Solution”, I think you’re better off opening a book and starting reading about what others have done and were we are today, before postulating how our reality is or isn’t.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be cocky or pretend I know everything. On the contrary, I think I (and may I say “we”?) know too little and that annoys me.
These subjects have been discussed to tears in every forum and by every “weekend theorist” out there. I’ve seen these very same arguments and even the words used, so I fail to see why do you want to do it again?

I know that it is in our human nature to seek answers (that’s the very reason I myself can’t stay away from this, although I know I should!), but my point is that there is a roadmap to finding all the answers (if that's even possible). One must just be patient sometimes and start with the basics first...
May I ask what your level of education is and how many papers in the (whatever) field have you read/written?
Time" is really a comparison of "Moments" as i already said.
[...]
So is everything else! Take any of the other “3 dimensions” for instance: we measure distance by comparing it with a ruler. What makes time less real? (You don’t actually have to answer that.)

Ofcourse you can create energy. Ever heard of a device called Flux Capacitor. You can aquire some online too...for a nominal fee ofcourse:p

If I am surprised that there are people still believing that the Earth is the center of the universe.

**broken link removed**

You mean it is not the centre of the universe, oh dear.

I just buy my energy from the local utility suppliers, that way I do not have to worry about creating it, I leave it all to them :)

So is everything else! Take any of the other “3 dimensions” for instance: we measure distance by comparing it with a ruler. What makes time less real? (You don’t actually have to answer that.)

Distance itself depends upon Time, see the Definition of meter.

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Ofcourse you can create energy. Ever heard of a device called Flux Capacitor. You can aquire some online too...for a nominal fee ofcourse:p

Please tell me more about "Flux Capacitor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back