Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to create aSG3524 in proteus 7 professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarq

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one in forum reply in detail for creating SG3524 in proteus 7 professional.Thans

You can find tutorials for creating the package for schematic. I can help you with that as well.

But if I understand right, what you want isn't just to draw the SG3524, but to simulate it as well. So, you need the model file for the SG3524. I haven't come across any SG3524 model for Proteus (there may be ones around I don't know of). Without the models, the package you create is useless for simulation.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

I have downloaded it. Now I just need to put this into Proteus. I've seen in some places that you need to write a C++ code for importing it to Proteus. Do you know about this?

you need to write a c++ program if you want to simulate yourself the behavior of your component
if you already have a spice library, you can use a command like this in the text properties of the component
extracted from the proteus vsm sdk :
PRIMITIVE=ANALOG,SUBCKT
SPICEMODEL=LM741/NS
SPICELIB=NATOA
TheSPICEMODELpropertyspecifiesthenameof theSPICEmodel tousewhilsttheSPICELIB
propertyindicatestheSML(SPICEModel Library) filethatcontainsit. If theSPICEmodel waslocated
inanordinaryASCII SPICEfile, youwouldusetheSPICEFILEpropertyinstead.

Reactions: Tahmid

Tahmid

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
you need to write a c++ program if you want to simulate yourself the behavior of your component
if you already have a spice library, you can use a command like this in the text properties of the component
extracted from the proteus vsm sdk :
Hello Kripton2035,
I followed a bit,plz explain the same in somewhat more detail to follow it easily if you don't mind.Regards

here you have all the explainations to create a component.
it depends if you want an analog, a digital, or a spice component
the spice is the easyiest see the pdf.
regards.

Attachments

• Proteus_VSM_DSK.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 425
Reactions: Tahmid

Tahmid

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.