Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create a matrix converter in OrCAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXXONE

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

I would like to create a matrix converter in OrCAD (I`m interested only on IMC or CMC). Somebody knows some web links which can help me in designing the drive of IGBT`s?

Thank you.

Re: Matrix converters (IMC or CMC)

Almost 40 views and no answer ... Nobody simulate this scheme?

Reactions: khaldi

khaldi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hello. I come back to this post to find a person which will work with me to realize a simulation in Matlab/Simulink. I manage to create a Carrier Based Control of a DMC and in this moment i`m interested on Direct Space Vector Modulation Control on DMC. I almost made the simulation but I have little problems and I cannot identify them. So...if somebody can help me please let the mail here and I will contact him very fast. Thank you very much.

I'm creating a simulation of matrix converter in Matlaab/Simulink. Since you've already made this simulation, Could you help me something?
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.