Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to copy tarces is PADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooman

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I am using a BGA package and I want to copy paste some same shape traces, but I cann't find any option in PADS Router, for those who use specctra I know that is specctra it is very easy to copy and paste traces I want to know the way to do it in PADS Router.
Thanks.

Hi hooman,

I have tried in PA DS Router to copy and paste traces, but at this time, i think is Not possible. If someone know, how to copy and paste traces, in Pa ds Router please reply.

Another idea is to copy and paste traces in Layout. In layout no problem to copy and past any. Skywalker.

Leave Pads_router, bring the file into Pads-Layout.
Set the Filter (Cntrl-Atl-F) to traces, vias, tacks.
Select the routes, hit (Cntrl-c) and click where you want them. You may need to right-click (select next base point)
Have fun !

Thanks, it works and has very good options to paste, it helped me a lot,
but I still want to know if there is any way to do it in the router, because it is easier to do some manual routing in the router. But till now the only way to do that is in layout.
Thanks freinds for they help. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back