Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert square image to circular image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flora

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai Friends
Can we able to convert the square image to circular image
Kindly reply me

IMAGE PROCESSING

What you mean by convert square image to circular image? I can't imagine there is square image.

Re: IMAGE PROCESSING

do u want to change the border of the image from square to circular? if yes, i think u need to loose some information in the image.

yes I want to change the border of the image from square to circle with one selected point as center.Loss of information is not a problem.Is there any way?
kindly reply me

Not sure how you want to convet the image.
i.e by a code in MATLAB or something else. but it is possible generally.
If you want a specific way, Let me try for it.

h**p://www.manifold.net/doc/7x/create_a_circular_feathered_image.htm

h**p://www.eclipsechaser.com/eclink/astrotec/panconv.htm

I am doing my project in finger print verification.For finger print matching i have to find the center point and with that point as center i have to draw 6 circles with each circle 0f 20 width pixels.need matlab codings.

There are many other ways to do fingerprint verification, u can use content based image retrieval based on histogram approach also. any specific reason to select this method
diretly the codes are available for fingerprint verification on net. try these,

h**p://

h**p://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=4239&objectType=File

hope this helps.

flora

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
IMAGE PROCESSING

Friend, you can try the background substration with making in MATLAB Image Processing Toolbox function than perform pixel mapping for ROI. I hope this will help you extract the ROI of fingerprint.

Thank you very much for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back