Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert pulse to periodic signal using impulse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundarmeenakshi

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how ot convert pulse to periodic signal?by using impilse

Re: sinals and system

i'm not sure what you are asking but if you calculate the convolution between a pulse and a train of impulses, what you get is a train of pulses, alas, a periodic signal based on the pulse... is that what you wanted?

I think what SM is asking is to have a single pulse as input and sustained oscillation as output. I think one way can be like this:
you have an oscillator or an astable multistable multivibrator. Use a D latch (asynchronous) followed by a buffer (current ammlification to the bias supply of the oscillator).

halls said:
i'm not sure what you are asking but if you calculate the convolution between a pulse and a train of impulses, what you get is a train of pulses, alas, a periodic signal based on the pulse... is that what you wanted?
it is correct one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back