Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert mp3 to cd audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhay kulkarni

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to convert some .mp3 files to be played on traddional cd player which is built in a audio system consisting cd player, casset player, fm radio.
Make is AKAI model is AX991.
I have tried to convert .mp3 file to cd audio format and burned on cd selecting audio CD option but still it is not recognized by CD player.
How can I do that?
Pl. Help

In your CD writing software, make sure to create an Audio CD, not a data CD. The software might allow you to add MP3 files (most do now) - it will convert them to .wav/pcm audio files itself before writing to disk. Otherwise, you will need to convert them to .wav yourself.

If you have definitely created an audio CD and it still does not play in your Akai, then perhaps the Akai CD player does not recognise writeable CDs. Some older models will, some will not. If it does not then try a different brand of CDR - not CDRW.

Status
Not open for further replies.