Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert Matlab program into C++ OOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimomod

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
convert matlab to c++

Hello all,

I wanna know whether there is a book, tutorial, or any information to convert matlab program (.m files) into C++ object oriented programming.

I know there is matlab's toolbox called real-time workshop to convert matlab & simulink into C++ language. But I need a full control of my C++ program which makes me to do hand coding for the conversion. Any input is welcomed.

Thanks in advance
cheers

convert matlab to c

use Matlab compiler toolbox

enjoy

matlab to c++ converter

If I do have program which may call some other function that is made by user or build in function of matlab Environment than how is possible to convert that program into C++ code.Looking for response....

convert simulink to c++

&zio_nneo:

Assuming you have the following Matlab programs in your current directory:

zio.m, zio_show.m, zio_ff.m, zio_wave.m, zio_rank.m

where zio.m is your main Matlab program and the rest are Matlab functions which are called by zio.m.

Use the Matlab compiler to compile the programs as follows:

mcc -m zio zio_show zio_ff zio_wave zio_rank

After the compilation finishes without any error, a new file 'zio' can be found in your current working directory. To run it, enter:

./zio

simulink to c converter

Need more help........Let I do have this sample program...
a=input('Enter the number ');
b=[];
for i=1:a
b=[b i];
end
b

I couldnot convert this simple program into .exe.
Error was occured......And the compiler shows ....cannot be compiled with the current Compiler.........But I have installed full version of matlab 7.0.

plz suggest me .

c++ matlab howto

can any matlab guru hep me compare deployment algorithms for networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back