How to convert Matlab code to HEX format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hariy2kx

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is there any way to convert mat lab code to HEX format so that i can use that hex file and burn it on to and digital IC.
i am doing a project on fingerprint comparison and i am generating a code in mat lab.now that i want to implement the project using some hardware modules.can any one say what processor should i use and how to bur that matlab code into the processor.
plz help me...i am urgent need

Re: matlab code to HEX

Hi,

You can build models in MATLAB/Simulink and generate C code from them using the Real-Time Workshop in MATLAB.

MATLAB has IDE Links and Target Support Packages for most of the widely used microcontrollers and DSPs which allow you to generate C code from your models and then debug/verify your code using supported Embedded Development IDE's like Code Composer Studio, Visual DSP++ etc. You can convert your C code to the format required to program (.hex) your microcontroller using the compiler that comes with the IDE you're linking from MATLAB.

Take a look at the url below.

https://www.mathworks.com/products/rtw/

Regards

matlab code to HEX

thnks s_cihan_tek for advice.
i am very new to matlab and i need some assistance.
so i will be in contact with u , i hope u will clarify my doubts
thnk u

Added after 3 minutes:

so in regard of my project 'fingerprint authenticated EVM' i wanna design a evm and simulate it in matlab.
so where can i get some tuts for design the GUI of electronic voting machine.

Re: matlab code to HEX

In the MATLAB documentation of course.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…