Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert Hspice model to ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadegh.j

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey

I am currently using a model in HSPICE, but I wanna convert it to ADS. The problem since the model in itself has sub circuits, when go through the file->import-> etc process, the model that get created cannot be opened?

What should I do?

Thanks

By the way, I am struggling to attach a file in the forum, is it because of my points or is it something else?

Re: Hspice to ADS

rar the file , and send it , and i can check it and ty to convert it into ads netlist

khouly

Thanks

One more question,

I have a circuit that I coded in Hspice. Can I ask ADS to convert my HSpice netlist to an ADS netlist and then simulate my circuit in ADS?

sure , u can

and even u can make ads to transfrom it into ads schematic , so u can check ur schematic , and play with it :D

also check this link
u will find there the tsmc 0.18 um for ads , instead of using hspice use thr ADS kit

i have converted the file u send , and it is attached here

khouly

Sadegh.j

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

I opened what you had kindly attached, but I was confronted with many many resistors, capacitors and inductors which was rather strange. Could you please introdoce me to an ebook or an address where I can read about it.

I found the ADS help not very useful.

Shot

u need the , technology documents they provide a explanation for every thing

khouly

go to Help

Hspice to ADS

Thank you for your rf018_ads.rar
Maybe it can help me!

You need to go thruough TSMC process technology documents or file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back