Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert a simple pcb to a photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec-eng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone knows how to convert a simple pcb file "created by protel,eagle,.........." to a photo like this

82_1181330960.gif

so that any one can print it without having the software with witch the pcb has been created

is there any software to create these pcb's directly

thanks

I usually print files to PDF, but you have to have PDF writer software.

There is usually an option in the print menu to "print to file" but I don't really know what that does. Maybe it's useful?

You could also do a screen capture and use MS Paint to save the image :)

I think you will lose accuracy in the scaling of the image so these are possible options if you don't care. You can also output the board to gerber files and get a free gerber viewer (I like Pentalogix). That will keep the scale.

just stall a pdf making software and go for print....... otherwise most of the pcb tools support save fle as BMP file format.....but quality may not be so good.........so google for pdf writer and install the trail version and print it

please can you give me more details

what is the role of the pdf writer and why i need it

If a file (simple PCB) is captured in PROTEL, "CAMTASTIC" is usually a part of the
format package, and one can just import the file's (gerber outputs) to it and create the PDF files required.....Or another way is to browse the internet and download freebee gerber viewers that will create you printable output files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back