Not open for further replies.

divit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multiple servo diagram

I need to generate pwn signals at port 0.0-0.7 and port 2.0-2.7.The pwm signals should change their Ton period according to digital value received from the adc by each sensor.every pin will hav a different pwn signal according to correspoding value of the sensor.the sensor will basically be a 5k ohm pot .the pwm signals will run a servo motor.the servo motor should move between 0 to 90 degrees.I am also posting the schematic please help me out i need to do this for my final year project

I am making a dex hand which works on an adc and AT98S52.
I dont knw how to program a ic i have the circuit diagram i just need help if some 1 could giv me the coding for it. There are 16 sensors (i am using 5k ohm pots as sensors) .The sensors are given to the adc the adc will generate a digital value and give it to micro controller.The micro controller will then generate a pwm signal .The pwm signal is then given to the servo motors. I basically need a program which will enable each servo motor to move according to the adc value received.Therefore each each pot will drive a single servo motor.

pic multiple pwm servo motor

I have not designed on atmel before, only on PIC series.

How much code have you designed yet, have you developed the hardware.

I am sure you would have worked out the ADC control modules (to receive analogue data).

Is there any feedback generated by the servo??

thanks
aa

multiple servo motor

the thing is i havent started with the project yet i have the blueprints and ciruit diagram this is my 1st time using micro controllers in a prject and i dont knw how to program in C and i hav basic knowledge of assembly language or hex coding u can.I am trying to learn but will take me alot of time so i decided tht if i could get the programs in parts i could just put it together and burn it .But unfortunaelty i havent got anything of the program yet
I doubt tht it has a feedback cause i need it to displace from 0 to 90 degrees ill also post u how the actual hand looks like plz note tht this project is not designed by me

Added after 3 minutes:

I found out a coding in .asm format but its used for PIC and only for single pwm heres the link to the site and also posting the .asm file

https://www.rc-cam.com/servotst.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…