Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to control inverter?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhanashirin

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to control inverter control

Hello,

I want to control grid connected inverter output power using its control port(RS232).
Is there anybody who give me suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Farhana.

I am looking for a grid tie inverter in which I can control output going to the grid. I do not intend to use that with a wind turbine. Input may come from batteries.

Best Regards,
Farhana.

Hi,
you can use a digital or analog PLL for grid synchronization.
I use a differential amplifier connected to the grid (after AC breakers).
The output of the differential amplifier after rectification is going to the input of regulator (inverting input of TL494). Other input of regulator (noninverting) is connected to the output of the current feedback (sensor+differential amplifier+rectifier), connected to the output of the H-Bridge, before LC filter. I use a Hall sensor with ferrite ring.
Best regards: Taner
:D

hi can any one told me how can I control a stand alone inverter what parameters shall i take in consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.