Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect ultrasonic sensor to 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hd_uni_pro

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.
And how are you .
And thanks for your good site .
Please about sensor ultrasonic and circuit sensor for connect to 8051 and how work it ,please put article in site .
Of course I buy one sensor but I don’t know how work it and how can connect with 8051 (PARTs of sensor mean send &receive put into one package and sensor has just 2 PINs .(please send article about sensor or datasheet or interface for connect to 8051.)
Please help me .
Of course me send picture sensor to you can see picture and help me
Please send information or helps to:
Hd_info_pro@yahoo.com

Or

Hd.uni.pro@gmail.com

29_1158137579.jpg

Re: sensor

Hi,
If you have the component description or any data related to it , it would be easier for datasheet search.
Any the sensor you showed is a piezzoelectric material. Try searching about it. That needs you to construct a basic Tranceiver circuit for recption of the input and then may be you can directly interface it to 8051 or digitize it and then use for manipulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back