Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect tow PCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: hi every body

Hi,

Take first one, and connect to the second :)

Of course I'm joking..

The simplest method is to establish serial connection between them. You need a null modem cable only and serial (or called COM) port on both PC. Nothing more.. And necessary software. Ready made or written by yourself.

If you write more details (why do you need connect them?), I can help you more.

Regards..

hi every body

you can use RS232 or RS458 protocol

If you write more details ......

hi every body

please give me more details...

Hi
u can connect them with network card.first add a network interface to them and use a cross cable to lconnect them.its speed is very good than other ports.but u should set an IP address to them and workgroup.if u dont know how to make a cross cable refer search in internet.

hi every body

yes network connection (LAN) is a good idea but this topic in in the microcontrollers subfolder so I think he has an interfacing project or something else with microcontrollers.....

Do u want to interface 2 PC directly r using an interface medium ?

If it is 2 pc directly then use cross connection in the lan cables
if there is a medium then use rs232

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back