Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to connect PIC 16f84 to VGA monitors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakantokat

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic project

how can I connect pic 16f84 to vga monitors for display some alphabets?

Re: pic project

Not surehow you would go abnout that at all, but heres some info on connecting to a TV, may be of some help to you.

**broken link removed**

guys
i have naver used pic microcontroller. but i have 16f84 microcontroller i want to program it. if any body have propriate circuit and itd software then please give me link

Google search came up with site

**broken link removed**

Look at Eric Schlaepfer's video zip at bottom of page.

Enigma460

guys
i have naver used pic microcontroller. but i have 16f84 microcontroller i want to program it. if any body have propriate circuit and itd software then please give me link

An excellent site is http://www.winpicprog.co.uk/pic_tutorial.htm has a series of small circuit boards to make for his tutorials, starts very basic - i.e. turning LED on and off, then advances a little, covers switches, 7 seg LED, LCD, RS232 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back