Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to co- simulate Cst with matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliet

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cst microwave studio matlab

help?how to co- simulate Cst microwave studio with matlab

help me?I need it?
I know cst microwave studio can co-simulate with matlab.
help!

CST includes full wave simulator, circuit simulator, particle simulator. Please explain what you want to do using CST cosimulation with matlab in detail. Do you want to use matlab to control CST simulator? As I know, you can use the program based on macro language to control CST, while the matlab can control HFSS by script language.

Yes i want to use macro language to control CST,but
I don't know how to use it.
maybe you can help me!
help me?

In general you can use macro language for post-processing in CST MWS. You can open edit window for macro language by pushing the left key of the mouse dragging the mouse up at the bottom of the edit window of CST MWS.

hi thanks .I don't know how to use macro language (matlab )to control CST

matlab code is script language not macro language, macro language is similar to Basic language.

it is said that cst microwave studio provide an interface for matlab .
how to use it.

CST Cooperation with The Mathworks (matlab)
I want to know how to use it.
thank you.

yea, talking about CST, can anyone show me whether it is possible to define a point source as your source port? i can beleive i cannot do a simple simulation with a point source as my excitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back