Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to clone a SIM card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkedvessy

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone has information about SIMCard cloning? I'd like to clone my Vodafone SIM!
Thx!

Clone SIM card?

if it a Comp128v2 you cannot (manufactured after 2001)
if it older version , use Woron and a Smartcard reader

Re: Clone SIM card?

I am told that a counter was added to defeat the cloning attack that was found a few years ago. Reccent sim cards will die permanently after they have done 65535 authentications.

Clone SIM card?

newest Software are able to extract pin data before the 65535
look for
SimScan
Woron
XSim

Re: Clone SIM card?

Have you ever heard about PIM technology???

The PIM card is a small module, similar to a GSM SIM card, which stores the subscriber's account information. By storing this information on a PIM card instead of programming it directly into the phone, subscribers can easily buy a new phone and simply move the PIM card containing all of their information from their old phone to the new one without having the operator do any programming. Use of a PIM card also allows subscribers to quickly replace their phone should they break it, again with no intervention from the operator. For subscribers who visit multiple cities, having different PIM cards from different cities allows them to have local numbers and local service in each city using the same phone.

Have you ever clone a PIM???

I have tried but failed!!!

If there's someone experienced, please share...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back