Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to check the impedance matching of my balun circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurav_sdpl

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi in my design i am using zigbee transreceiver from ember.

I am getting the line of sight range of 100m, but i want to confirm two things, to get a clear picture for my design.

1. How can i confirm that my balun circuit is working fine, i.e impedence matching is alright.

2. What all possibilities i have to take care for antenna section relating its orientation, design, presently i am using an omnidirectional ceramic antenna.

3. where can i get max support for this design

Zigbee

i dont know in which state your circuit is, but you can use network analyzer to find the impedance matching and balun out put, S11 will give you the impedance mismatch and S21 and S31 mag and phase will tell you about balun performance, For impedance matching you will check whole circuit but for balun you have to locate balun,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back