Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change tools from wired ones to wireless tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zai3our

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how i can change my tools from wired one to wireless tools?

plz if there is some schematics

10x very much for help

help

I usually don't reply to these sort of topics but this struck me as funny so I will reply...

What kind of "tools" are you trying to convert? You kind of have to be "specific" and tell us at least the name of what you are trying to convert if you want to have any schematics...

Re: help

10x for ur reply brother.

i want to learn the general idea for wirelessing tools so i can do for any one.

suppose i have a small car pic based with 2 dc motors using pic16f84A controlled with a wire controller which move forward, backward, left and right.
what i can do??

help

I did something like this using a Cypress WirelessUSB module (CYWUSB6935 to be specific), a PIC18F4550, and a run-down R/C car shell with a broken receiver. I would recommended switching to at least a 16F628A for an application such as this. The wireless code alone took over a kilobyte or two of program memory, so you will want to have plenty of room

The entire project can be found here: **broken link removed**
I am sure I didn't post something on there (like some code or something useful), so if you want anything specific to that project just ask and I will post it if it is something that I can post (some of my stuff is for commercial ventures, so it cannot be posted).

zai3our

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
help

10x for ur help Los Frijoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back