Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change the wire nets' color in Cadence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic_ant

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence xhange colours net

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

cadence change colours net schematic editor

open the LSW (Layer Selection Window) and search for a layer called "wirenet" and "wirelabel". But u must set all layers valid from the resource display editor.

display.drf schematic wire color

Hit F3, When you hit the command and see if you will have an option to change the color for mark net. It works that way for me...

cadence schematic wire color

I mean in Schematic edit envionment

cadence color mark net

Edit the display resource as eng_Semi mentioned. You can access the display editor either from LSW or from icfb. You may also edit the display.drf by a text editor (e. g. vi), searching the word "wire" to find which display resoure name it uses.

cadence drf

Hughes said:
Edit the display resource as eng_Semi mentioned. You can access the display editor either from LSW or from icfb. You may also edit the display.drf by a text editor (e. g. vi), searching the word "wire" to find which display resoure name it uses.

In my display.drf, the wire lines are responisble by y0-9, which can not be found any info in display.drf. I was told by the infomation. Try it.

Reactions: Nadida

Nadida

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Usually, the display resource name of wire lines is "wire". If you have changed it, you can either change the properties of the display resource it actually uses or change the display resource name of layer "wire drawing" back to "wire".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back