Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to change the domain back to VLSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohi21

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

I was VLSI Physical design Engineer from 2004 to Dec 2007, and for some ridiculous reason, I discontinued to work in that field and changed to Business Analyst on IT, was in UAE for 1 Year.

Since i am more of a technical guy, not able to perform well in busines as i used to, while was in VLSI. IT, ERP's are something which I never understand. and cant bluff my company's customer anymore.

Please suggest me, if i can return back to my original domain. If yes, what are the necessary things to be taken care of,/ what need to be prepared to grab the opportunity in first attempt only.

As adding guilt to injury, Company that i was working previously is shut down its operations in the country i reside in.

I am in confusion, will some one look at my profile with the mixed experience as mine.

Regards
Lohi

Status
Not open for further replies.