Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change Eagle airwires

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakie

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am new to eagle and can't solve a problem I have encountered.

I have a single sided board from a Velleman kit. I am trying to replicate the board using eagle.

Eagle has calculated the shortest airwires but these are not the airwires the board uses. When I use autorouter, it only matches 94%.

I can see the layout and although I can draw them manually, I would like to work out how to get eagle to draw it for me. I can only assume the shortest connections are not the connections that need to be made.

Is it possible to change the airwires that are connected differently from the board I am copying?

I have attached the schema & board from eagle and images of the kit i am trying to replicate...

thanks

This is the first board I ever TRIED to solder (bought by my girlfriend, as you can probably tell). It's nice and easy, hence why I was using it to learn about eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back