Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Capture Bios Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
screen captures of bios

Hello

I would like screen capture the Bios Setup Scren,Is there any screen capture utility by which the Startup screen can be captured !!

Windows utility will not work because Windows does not startup that time. Any url !!

Thx+

bios screen capture

My 2 cents: no operating system is started at that time, so I cannot see how can you accomplish that....the best utility would be a digital camera.....

/pisoiu

how to capture bios screen

No%20software%20work%20here%20%20.%20At%20windows%20start%20%20push%20%20'pause%20%20break%20'key%20%20and%20%20then%20use%20digital%20%20camera%20capture%20ok%20%3F

Wyslano przez komorke wap.elektroda.pl

screen capture bios

No%20software%20work%20here%20%20.%20At%20windows%20start%20%20push%20%20'pause%20%20break%20'key%20%20and%20%20then%20use%20digital%20%20camera%20capture%20ok%20%3F

Wyslano przez komorke wap.elektroda.pl

modbin6 bios capture

IIRC, you can print the screen into paper by pressing the Print-Screen key in your keyboard. However, you will need a printer with paralel-port connector for that.

If the BIOS is Award BIOS version 4.50, you can use the so called modbin version 4.50.xx which can be downloaded at http://www.biosmods.com/download.php. This software runs in windows console and you will need to backup the BIOS binary into a file first and open the file with modbin in DOS or Windows. Both should work flawlessly. One of the entry in modbin let you view the setup screen.

You also want to try Awardmod for other Award BIOS versions: http://awardmod.sourceforge.net/

These advises is not fool-proof though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back