Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to calculate the current

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasannabalaji

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
my circuit is working on battery 0f 1000mA/H(1.5V*3) . i want this battery to work for 30 days.The circuit will be work only for 12hrs/day. so i want to know how much current should the circuit should consume in order to work for 30days.
the circuit is switched ON only for 12hrs/day

kindly help in this issue.

Also if possible kindly tell me the procedure how to calculate the current in this circuit

Hi,

If your switch-on time is 12 hours/day, then total on time for 30 days is 12*30=360 hours, right?
Your battery is 1000mAh, it means that it is able to supply 1000mA for 1 hour or 500mA for 2 hours or 100mA for 10 hours etc, now understand the pattern? (Multiply the mA with the hour, to always get the battery capacity.)
So now if you divide 1000mA by your needed 360 hours you can get the max mA value your circuit is allowed to consume: 1000/360=2.77mA from your 1.5V*3 battery.

unkarc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back