Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to calculate 1g and 10g SAR value

Status
Not open for further replies.

elgabo

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
10g sar

As a part of my study I did a simulation to calculate the power absorbed by a dielectric sphere, I confused about averging over 1g and 10g. please help if any one know the procedure.

thanks
elgabo

sar 1g 10g

I have the same problem. I have made a start averaging sar but for cubes, which is the easy part.
According the standards you need to cut the volume into small cubes of side 10mm for averaging 1g or with side of 21,544 mm for averaging over 10g. Inside of these cubes you take all sar values and get the average of them. And you continue until all volume has been taken into account.
The problem with sphere is that there are curves and you have always to take cubes of 1cm^3 or 10cm^3.

If you have made any progress please message me! Thank you

i have the same problem.
please give me example of SAR measurement 1g and 10g.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back