How to caculate the necessary sampling time of a SHA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spnebula

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
about sampling time

How to caculate the necessary sampling time of a SHA?

about sampling time

you mean the time used to sample or the sample frequence?
if it is the sample frequence, is at least two times the signal freq by Shannon law.

about sampling time

If you don't mean sample freq, it is the setting time of SHA. It depends on the resolution you want, (for ADC or something) .

Re: about sampling time

I mean the time used to sample the signal. But it is not the settling time. For a SC SHA, the whole period include sampling phase and hold phase. During the hold phase, the neccessary time is settling time. During the sampling phase, the necessary time is sampling time.

I would like to know the necessary time to sample the input signal for a given sampling frequency, input frequency, hold capacitance, switch on-resistance and accuracy requirement .

Thanks a lot!

Added after 39 seconds:

I mean the time used to sample the signal. But it is not the settling time. For a SC SHA, the whole period include sampling phase and hold phase. During the hold phase, the neccessary time is settling time. During the sampling phase, the necessary time is sampling time.

I would like to know the necessary time to sample the input signal for a given sampling frequency, input frequency, hold capacitance, switch on-resistance and accuracy requirement .

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.