Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to buy the RF varactors with small amount for prototypin

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayleung

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
buy varactors

Hi, everyone. I have a question about buying small amounts of RF varactors with a few pF ranges.

Actually I found that many manufacture websites such as Areoflex, MDT, infoneon, etc.

Should I directly contact the manufactors or the sales distributors? Do they like to provide small amounts of the varactor to students?

I am really not quite familiar with the buying procedure, and will appreciate any information about it.

Yes they will supply but may be expensive. You should try Macom company (manufacturer company). But the price is cheaper if you buy from third party company in your country

Re: How to buy the RF varactors with small amount for protot

jayleung said:
Hi, everyone. I have a question about buying small amounts of RF varactors with a few pF ranges.

Actually I found that many manufacture websites such as Areoflex, MDT, infoneon, etc.

Should I directly contact the manufactors or the sales distributors? Do they like to provide small amounts of the varactor to students?

I am really not quite familiar with the buying procedure, and will appreciate any information about it.

digikey carries a few pretty nice varactor diodes at this point.... I don't know where you're located, but they're a great supplier for stuff in the US.

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back