Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to burn the bootloader into PIC18f4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick772

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can i program the pic18f4550 with the The LVP-Cable in the below url
hxxp://stolz.de.be/icd/main.html. i find that the icprog not support the 4550. can i do so to download the 4550? i am a newbee and dunno how to download the bootloader into the 4550 for the first time.

jdm prog pic18f

I also want to programm this micro...plz do tell me if u r successfull.......

pic18f4550 program

If you want a cheap programmer, google for JDM or Schaer+. You can then use it with WinPic800 software (google for it as well).

Cheers,

Re: Program PIC18f4550

I also want to know if there is a special way to burn the bootloader? I have a JDM compatible programmer that i've burned a pic18F4550 with the icd2 bootloader too, but it doesn't appear to work so im thinking maybe its done a certain way?

Re: Program PIC18f4550

slide said:
I also want to know if there is a special way to burn the bootloader? I have a JDM compatible programmer that i've burned a pic18F4550 with the icd2 bootloader too, but it doesn't appear to work so im thinking maybe its done a certain way?

I have the same problem too. I am using WINPIC800 v3.61 with JDM circuit. On JDM circuit things seem to work out properly and I can see that JDM reconized my pic (PIC18F4550) but when I transfer PIC18F4550 into USB board, the Window did not respond at all! Please let me knw if you have found the solution to this problem. I really need to get my PIC working! Thank in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back