Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Burn an IC in microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedora786

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to make a project in microcontrollers, a microprocessor project . hoe IC's can be burnt? programming language? software? etc....need help

i think microcontroller won't be good choice for such project and you need to turn to FPGA (higher speed and performance )

programs you need form microcontroller [PIC]
1 MikroC where you write programs //or// MPlab any one can be used

MikroC is good for beginners as it has good library

2 simulation program one common of them for microcontrollers is protues

3 program used to burn code i used winPic i don't know what other choices

4 programmable devise used while you are burning the microcontroller

regards

Last edited:

You can start with 8051 or PIC microcontroller. You can write programs in assembly or C language. Codes in assembly language requires less memory for same code in C. But writing assembly language program for complex application is difficult to write, change and debug. You can write program in keil UVision µVision IDE - Overview. UVision allow you to simulate and debug your code before burning in microcontroller. You can burn code microcontroller by using flash magic software Flash Magic - Welcome. You also require a burner (hardware) that you can use available in your college.

burning mcu is by using a corrosponding software of each microcontrol'S . use ponyprog it has a suport a multi mcus .simulation can be done by using proteus or multisim. Ok just tell which mcu you are using

---------- Post added at 05:02 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

burning mcu is by using a corrosponding software of each microcontrol'S . use ponyprog it has a suport a multi mcus .simulation can be done by using proteus or multisim. Ok just tell which mcu you are using

Dear Friend,
If you beginner start with MPLAB
winpic800 is good burner
use IDE Simulator, it is good for beginner
assembly language is good optimize language for programing
what else you need

Status
Not open for further replies.