Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to burn a PIC18LF25K80 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodstanur

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am searching for a cheap programmer for burning PIC18LF25K80 microcontroller. I searched the supporting devices in PICPROG in linux. Unfortunately I couldn't find this one ... Please help me to find a serial or parallel port programmer for burning this chip.

I am searching for a cheap programmer for burning PIC18LF25K80 microcontroller. I searched the supporting devices in PICPROG in linux. Unfortunately I couldn't find this one ... Please help me to find a serial or parallel port programmer for burning this chip.

Hi,

Even my Pickit 2 does not do that chip, you will need a Pickit 3 or an ICD.

Doubt any of those serial/parallel software/programmers will either.

Now I found picpgm could burn the PIC18LF25K80.

But it is not detecting the PIC. It is detecting PIC18F2458 AND 2455 . The PIC18LF25K80 is having same PIC configuration of PIC18F2458. Only difference is, PIC18LF25K80 doesn't have a PGM pin which I usually connect to ground since I am using HVP. I am using simple JDM circuit... Don't know why it is not working with the PIC18LF25K80 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back