Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to build my LED reciever circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Om-3alawi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
building LED Reciever!!!

can anyone please help me, and tell me how to build my LED reciever circuit?!

i already built a a transmitting cuircuit using Luxeon 3 white, it's high power LED, but now i need to build the recieveing circuit for it!!!!

all what i know is that i need to use schimited photodetector!! but can you please give me the number of it to order it or might find it in any shop around.

when i make a research about it, lots of them come up, but how can i know which exact one to use?!

If u can give me any idea u know about building the circuit it self and the connection i'll be really thankful

Also if u know any site that might help, let me know please.

regards

building LED Reciever!!!

We don't know if the modulation is Morse code, data, AM or FM because you forgot to say any details.

Re: building LED Reciever!!!

I know this is embarrassing but I don't know about anything that you asked me for... I'm just in my first year and my supervisor assigned this project for me... I know that I used a npn transistor TIP41 and 2 resistors one 5.6 ohm then the LED and another 330 ohm base resistor and 3.7v using the power supply and by wiring all that I got it to light, so now he is asking me to build a receiver to detect the light and see the waves on the oscilloscope. So I really don't know from where to start and can you tell me from where I get the information you asked about????

I appreciate your help
Thanks

building LED Reciever!!!

the following it the link to a simple ckt

**broken link removed**

your supervisor wants u to read books that helps under stand basic
so better read them than asking such questions in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor