Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to build a telephone voice changer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elecing

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Telephone voice changer

Hi,
I want to build a voice changer for my telephone,If you have a any information about is ,please tell my ,Thank you.

Telephone voice changer

The simplest one is spectral transformation of voice signal when fixed frequency shift is done to incoming signal - either higher or lower .
Using old technics - you can shift to much high frequency , filter one of the 2 bands and shift signal back with different frequency . Some thechnics yused for SSB modulation can be used .

Re: Telephone voice changer

I think there are chips can do this function ; does any body know part number or even a company name which produce this chip ; it sounds interesting

Telephone voice changer

Yes, i need a complete project too.I saw some commercial products for cellular phones.Is there any instant chips for this?
Or is there any proggy for pc to change male voice to female voice and/or change female voice to male voice?
Analyzer

Re: Telephone voice changer

This IC is a very complete pitch changer for voice.

Frasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back