Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to build a RF jammer for mobile phone signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF jammer

Hi everybody,

how to build a tool to jammed the handphone signal. if i'm not mistaken there is a product in the market but i can't find out where. Is there anyone can help me to get the circuit is better.

thanks

Re: RF jammer

transmit a high noise power of the band you interested, this is the simplest way!

but make sure u dont spam someone's allocated frequency band. companies who need their frequency band to be clean hire people who watch out for spammers. if u mess with their frequencies they will take u to the court.

RF jammer

You are right! True commercial companies are.

Military and Police does not care that much. They have money and buy all their RF equipment spread spectrum devices which are quite a lot very hard to jam. You must come with a clever way to jam those spread-spectrum communications used by military.

djalli said:
You must come with a clever way to jam those spread-spectrum communications used by military.

Oohh boy... you must like jail food. R U sure guys you want to play around with this? In almost all countries, this activity is illegal.

/pisoiu

Oohh boy... you must like jail food. R U sure guys you want to play around with this? In almost all countries, this activity is illegal.

no, nobody is jamming the spectrum used by millitary. i said that u should make sure that u dont do this.

nobody will ever want to jam information of the army of their own country

I was reffering to djali post. Actually, transmitting anything, regardless of the purpose, in a licensed band, without having a license, is illegal. Even transmitting in unlicensed bands above certain power levels, depending on the country, is also illegal.

/pisoiu

djalli said:
This site in Netherland sells jammers: h**p://www.detectnu.nl/shop/index.php/cPath/60_84/sort/2a/language/en

There are a lot of devices which is legally to produce and sell them, but is illegal to use them. In my country, and also in others, police radar detectors are one example. I assume that those jammers from Netherland are in the same situation.

/pisoiu

Thanks every body,

I like your idea. actually the purpose is just to disturb the handphone frequency especially inside special premises like bank where they are not allowing people to used handphone. that all.

thanks guys.

ahmad said:
Thanks every body,

I like your idea. actually the purpose is just to disturb the handphone frequency especially inside special premises like bank where they are not allowing people to used handphone. that all.

thanks guys.

If this is the purpose, you can do it by shielding the building. If you try to jam what's inside, you'll affect some of the outside phones, depending on the power of the transmitter.

/pisoiu

I attach a part of an assignment of mine generally on the ways you can jam and also a paper about jamming

Very interesting communication on the topic...

Shielding is what is ideally done for such applications coz jammers are sure to effect nearby buildings also.

Various companies get their microwave testing rooms/labs also shielded so that common use devices using GSM, WLAN, Bluetooth etc are not affected by the signals radiating from the lab...

Hi,

I Just uploaded a project on jammer you can download it from:

( h**p://www.4shared.com/file/742018/643222c/GSM-Jammer.html )

hi
there are two main mrthods
he first is to transmit a high power signal on the same used frequency , interfrere signal .

the second is to destroy the synch. bits in the gsm or cdma frame , this is btter .

regards

RF jammer

hey there i'm working on a project RF JAMERS but have no details bout it so can anyone please give me the link where i can find the circuit details

Hi!
the answer is to transmitt a more powerful signal on the band that you want to jamm it .but the details of implementing is depend on the frequency that you want to jam it please describe more about your plan so i can help you more.
thanks bye.

RF jammer

i have implemented a jammer but the practical issues and problems are within it

Sorry guys,

I've a question: I have a GPS Receiver "Septentrio PolaRx II" . How can I find out the Jamming threshold of the Receiver?

In other words, how can I be sure that my device is working fine although I have jamming? Which is the jamming power level that permits me to work witohut failures?

Thanks in advance,

Lupin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back