Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to be a good analog circuit designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What books should I read for analog circuit ?

CMOS Analog Circuit Design by allen and holberg

i feel good textbook is necessary , but do it is most important.

learn from work ,from workmates ,from books and papers,from the experienced designers

Know Razavi's stuff from the back of your head and update yourself fron IEEE analog papers....and knowing small signal analysis is a must!

An Analog Circuit Designer is an artist, just like being a Painter.

You must learn the Craft, and that takes love, just like being a Painter !

work hard,Think yourself,Find what you want,ask the experienced,and the last,the most important,to study in practice.

Hi, i am an undergraduate student from USM taking Analog IC design. I feel that hardwork really contribute to the understanding of analog circuit design theory. When facing any problem, some time it is good just to go back to the very basic question on physic, math, circuit theory... etc. Ofcoz, we need some good book such as from David Johns & Ken Martins.

Hi, i think first Martin's book need to be read, go to project work, then read it again. You will find yourself be quite expert!

research+study+experience+innovative=a good analog designer

Theory with practice combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back