Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to add vertices in order to feed a Helical Patch in IE3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhakshan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ie3d software

Could anyone Pl tell me how to add vertices in order to feed a Helical Patch in IE3D software??? help me soon..........

IE3d software

I think shift+A lets you input a vertex for a random shape that you want. It prompts for the absolute location of the vertex. Then shift+R is the reference. From that previous vertex, what is your dx, dy, dz.

I'm unsure if this was what you wanted though.. Also make sure you have the 'snap to closest vertex' on so you could connect directly to the helical patch. :D

Re: IE3d software

Thered, I've tried wat u said....But its jus to draw a polygon... Its not a step to feed... Do u know how to draw a 2D Helix ????

Re: IE3d software

Hi, dhakshan:

Your quesiton is not clear. What do you mean "add vertices in order to feed..."?

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back