Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add noise to PLL simulation in MATLAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh agarwal

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PLL simulation in MATLAB

Hi everybody

I have noise flie in text format of my VCO.
How to add the noise in the simulink model of PLL using this text file.

thanks

Re: PLL simulation in MATLAB

If you using simulink you can use a simulink object called "From File", in the "Sources" library. You can open any file with it but you must make sure the data in your file is formatted accordingly.

If your not using simulink you can write some MatLab code to open the file and exctract the data. It's quite easy. The syntax is very simillar to C.

There is another option in case you're using simulink and your data is not formatted. You can write the code to extract data, like I said, do any data convertion or formatting you want, and then store it in an array in Workspace. Then you use the "From Workspace" object to use your data in Simulink.

Hope it helped. Peace man.

Re: PLL simulation in MATLAB

Thanks i will search and try this one.

But can i use the extracted data from my noise text file in VCO block available in simulink , if so pls give some details .

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back