Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add library to cadence AWR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamis288

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
How can I add the the following library to cadence AWR? Actually I have added .gds file to this software, however, It is supposedly just a layout file. I can not find any element for schematic simulation.

Attachments

• RF_POWER_AWR_DESIGNKIT_AWRE_V13.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 235

Solution
This is Generic DK for all RF Power products of NXP. You should also download "particular" DK for the component which you intend to use and combine those in a subdirectory. Each particular DK has *.ini file and you can start-up with.
1659704136288.png
Project-->Process Library-->Add/Remove Library

OR

File-->New with Library-->Browse then...

Project-->Process Library-->Add/Remove Library

OR

File-->New with Library-->Browse then...
Hello,
Thank you for your answer. But it tries to find out a .ini format file ,while this format does not exist in this document. Only these formats are available in the folder:

.mod , .mdl , .gds , .syf , .dll

That's it.

This is Generic DK for all RF Power products of NXP. You should also download "particular" DK for the component which you intend to use and combine those in a subdirectory. Each particular DK has *.ini file and you can start-up with.
1659704136288.png

Last edited:

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back