Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to add a resistor model from a model card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramy_maia

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AA
hello there
i am using cadence IC 5.141 and i want to add the tech. parameters to the resistors in my design i already have a TSMC 0.18 model card (.scs) whcich contains resistor corner model , but i don't know how to attach this model parameters to my design
thanx in advance

WA
did u try to do the same steps as in Transistors?
btw when i close the schematic and reopen it , i have to re-add the model card path again , cannot this step be automated?
thnx

ramy_maia

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
safwatonline said:
WA
did u try to do the same steps as in Transistors?
btw when i close the schematic and reopen it , i have to re-add the model card path again , cannot this step be automated?
thnx
by save state i think,from here another problem arises,,,when i save state,,and then re-open cadence again ,i found no saved states although i noticed a folder in the workspace called simulaton which contains i think the states i simulate
any suggestions?
thanks

ramy_maia

AA,
ramy check the model card as pdf , then in page 14,15 there are like 10 model names for diffrent resistances try to see which one u want to use then add its name to the model name of an ordinary resistance from analog library

ramy_maia

husseinadel said:
by save state i think,from here another problem arises,,,when i save state,,and then re-open cadence again ,i found no saved states although i noticed a folder in the workspace called simulaton which contains i think the states i simulate
any suggestions?
thanks
very strange i save states just as you said and i still have them but you must load state of the same cell view you saved not another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back