Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add a component from Xilinx Core Generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqqh

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to add component from xilinx core generator

hello,
i'm using i/s/e5.1. i want to use a specific component from the xilinx core generator (dual port ram v1.0) but it seems that this component is not included in i/s/e (or not installed).
how can i add this component and where can i get it?

thanks in advance,
hqqh

All cores with docs are placed in $XILINX\coregen\ip\xilinx\primary\com\xilinx\ip\ and usually are installed with ISE. The verion 1.0 of Dual-port RAM core is obsolete and is not supplied more. Therefore you should consider to move to new version of core, or to old version of Xilinx Foundation or to ask somebody who has old version of Foundation to send you this catalog with old core and try to install it manually.
I would recommend the first way.

Ace-X.

I think you should get a core update packet from Xilinx if the problem you described was a version issue.

xilinx core generator

can you give me an example?
I think Xilinx IP core is very useful to development quickly. but i don't how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back